Places | Health Centre
Iwade Health Centre is located just off the Sheppey Way to Bobbing on Monins Road and has excellent modern facilities.
The surgery is open from 8am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
Note the new local rate telephone number for the surgery which they hope will resolve recent problems with the telephone system. The old number will remain in use for a time but please use the new number.
What is the Patient Participation Group (PPG)?
The PPG is essentially a group of patients who act as a communication channel between the owners of Iwade Health Centre and all patients. The aim is to encourage the development and quality of health care services within IHC.
Additional aims are:
- Patient Charter - to conduct surveys.
- Health education - the group will participate and help IHC to review community health education.
- Community needs - the group will have a role in assisting an assessment of community needs.
- PCT/CCG - the group will connect and be involved in cluster meetings.
- Practice Based Commissioning Group - the group will consider and review the plans of the cluster.
If you are a patient at Iwade Health Centre and are 18 or over why not join the Patient Participation Group? Check out the What's On Calendar for the next meeting.
The PPG now have an official email address so feel free to email them with any comments, questions or to register your interest in joining the group at email@example.com
Food Bank Box
Iwade Health Centre has a Food Bank Box run by Children and Families, a charitable company.
A list will be available at reception of donatable goods but include tinned veg, baked beans, spaghetti, pasta, rice, tinned fruit, porridge oats, breakfast cereal, pasta sauce, tinned meat, tinned fish, soup, jam, longlife milk, tea, coffee, sugar. Also items for baby boxes such as nappies, wet wipes and baby food. The Health Centre do ask that you ensure that donations are in date though!